I’ve been a Beauty junkie for as long as I can remember. I’ve always been on the haunt for a good Mud / clay mask. After a long search, I’ve come across some pretty good ones, but I’ve always thought it would be best for my skin if I could do it by myself, including only natural ingredients, and not all of these chemical ingredients. Have you heard about the Glam Glow Mud Mask? I think it’s pretty pricey for all of those chemical ingredients, even though it’s supposed to be a miracle for your skin.
Coming across some DIY recipes, I was so happy to find a super simple way to do it for people who were not so skilled in Beauty DIY. Now, you can have a great skin. Here’s a DIY Glam Glow Mud Mask. Read on to see!
- Pink clay
- Green clay
- Activated charcoal powder
- Carrot extract
- Lemon essential oil
- Coconut oil
- Cosgard conservator
- A dosing syringe
1. Measure 1 teaspoon of each clay. Then pour each one in a different container.
2. Measure 1/2 teaspoon of the activated charcoal powder. Be careful, the more you pour some charcoal the more your mask will be black.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients together. It should look like dark clay.
4. Add some coconut oil to the mixture. Mix.
5. Add 1 drop of Carrot extract – which will give your skin a glow.
6. Add 1 drop of Lemon essential oil – which will tighten your pores and eliminate imperfections.
8. Apply to your skin and let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Rinse. Magic healthy skin!
This mask is incredible, and it will give you a glow, without being drying over your skin. As for me, it’s the perfect natural mask, and I’m using it every other day. The pink clay is designed for tired skin, and the carrot extract will give my skin a more glow look than before.
As for my skin issues, it will tighten my pores and the imperfections will be a lot less reddish than before I use it.
If you don’t want to cook this mask twice a week, add 2 drops of Cosgard conservator, and you can conserve this mask in a closed container. Assure that it’s protected from the light. Have fun!